I am an experienced psychotherapeutic counsellor practising in Limehouse, east London – close to both Canary Wharf and Mile End.
I provide a safe, confidential, and non-judgemental space for you to explore your life and relationships.
I use Transactional Analysis (TA) as my main theoretical framework from a relational perspective. TA can assist in understanding why we may get stuck in repetitive patterns of unfulfilling behaviour.
Research indicates that the single most important aspect of successful therapy is the quality of the relationship between therapist and client.
I therefore invite you to sit down with me in a relaxed way so we can talk. I can help you make better sense of your experiences, thoughts and feelings. Together we can discover meanings, recognise patterns, and explore options.
I have worked with clients with a wide range of concerns, including:
- Anxiety or stress due to work or relationship problems
- Poor self esteem and self confidence
- Major life changes, such as the break up of a relationship, the death of a loved one, or the loss of a job
- Understanding yourself, and break-out of self-defeating patterns
- Recovering from emotional, physical, sexual abuse, or witnessing violence
- Resolving concerns about sexuality or sexual identity
I welcome enquiries for any of issues mentioned above and each session is 50 minutes long. There is no limit to how many sessions you can have. After an initial assessment and depending on the presenting issue, we can agree a therapeutic contract in which we may decide upon a limited number of sessions, or longer term and open-ended work.